Thursday, April 12, 2012

Damn DUST!

I've got a few posts percolating, but to be honest at this point I just don't feel like writing them.

I've spent the last couple of years focused on this gigantic locomotive that's screaming down the tracks, this immense Leviathan coming to destroy everything that matters to me.

Tonight I sat down to look for something I needed to support one of the aformentioned posts, when I stumbled over what follows... I misspelled my search term - something that rarely gets past me - otherwise I'd never have seen it.

This is probably the coolest thing I've seen in years!

Now, damnit, it would appear there's something in my EYE!


Why *YES*, Father!

I hear You LOUD AND CLEAR!

THANK YOU! - most especially for Henry!

===========================================================

I'm going to go put on my own headphones and crank up the volume. While I'm at it, I'm going to enjoy a fine cigar, and probably crack that bottle of single-malt that's been gathering dust in my cupboard for MUCH TOO long a time.

The Republic will still be going to hell in a handbasket when I'm done, our race-baiter-in-chief will still be polluting the office he's not fit to hold, and the rest of his evil cohort will still be busily working their evil...

The bottom line is that I need a recharge a hell of a lot more than anyone needs to read my ravings, so...

I'll see you when I see you - probably not until my new LT-keyboard arrives so I don't have to "Ctrl+V" every time I need to type a letter "b"......

No comments: